My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Finally!!!!!!

Don't have but a minute - getting ready for a tax appointment, but I finally got my MRI date after 5 weeks and numerous, numerous phone calls:

Next Wednesday, February 22nd at 10:45 am!!

MRI of the brain and cervical spine with and without contrast...

I don't like to tell people what to pray for, but if you are so inclined, please pray very hard not that nothing is found on the MRI, but rather that ANSWERS will be able to be apparent once and for all! I'm desperate here!

Thank you for all of your love and support...I will update as things progress.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

WOOHOO!! I'm so glad that you have an appointment. I'll be praying for clear answers and easy treatments/corrections.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi - I am so glad you finally got your MRI appointment and only have to wait a week! I pray they find answers that you need so bad.

God Bless!

See you in April :)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home