My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Bleh! Just bleh!

It's not been a good few days. I'm slipping back into the utter crappiness that is my health.

I'm feeling sluggish, tired, weak, and all the other fun stuff again after a big, long reprieve of a whole entire month! (read sarcastically...) I went to sleep around 9:15 on the couch last night, and when I woke up at 8:15 this morning, I felt like a Mack truck ran over me.

The big problem, though, has been my right hand. I can't use it very well anymore. For about a month (or more now), it's been very stiff and a bit sore...almost like arthritis only add a lot of clumsiness and lack of control to the equation.

Yesterday, we went to La Fiesta Grande (our favorite authentic Mexican restaurant) for lunch. I could not use my fork and knife and had to *TRY* to use my left hand to eat. I got so frustrated that I was fighting back tears! It's just so aggravating to not even be able to cut up your own food and put it up to your mouth with your fork! I feel like I should be 80 years old or something.

My appointment with Dr. Fee is on the 24th, but I'm seriously considering changing the appointment to sometime much sooner. Maybe then he'll be able to experience this along with me and be able to see what's going on.

Ugh...I can't even type anymore, so I guess I'll cut it short.

Exhaustedly yours...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi - I am so sorry you are not feeling well again :( I can't imagine not being able to cut my own food...I am sure it was a horrible feeling. I will continue to pray for you and hope you get more answers with your next appointment.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home