My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Still No News...

Nope...Nothing...Nada...

Apparently the people at this office have NO organizational skills at all - not that I do either. HA! Someone from the Neurologist's office called me on Friday just to tell me that someone would be calling me on Monday. How about that for fancy?? That had me laughing pretty good, I must say. (And of course, no one ever called yesterday...or today!)

I'm seriously considering calling and leaving a message for Dr. Fee to let him know that we're going on FIVE WEEKS that I've been waiting for an answer. Surely he doesn't know...does he? Surely he would be angry about the fact that they are being so slow about it all...right?

So hopefully I'll have a date to report soon...not holding my breath, though.

In the meantime, the fatigue has wore me down to the core. It seems to get worse and worse every day - almost back to the point of falling asleep wherever I am. I'm sure it doesn't help that Mackenzie has been waking up during the night for whatever reason. She's normally a PERFECT sleeper, but lately, she's been waking up SCREAMING. Guess maybe it's a new tooth or something like that...who knows!

That's about all that's going on with me...just been getting tax things together left and right, and the rest of this week is going to be full of tax appointments for me. Ahhhhh....I hate tax season! Guess what I'm thinking of getting into, though....HOME STAGING!! Have you ever watched either "Design to Sell" on HGTV or "Sell This House" on A&E? These are my absolute favorite shows, and I really, really want to get into doing something like that! I found a course that I can take to get into...I am really thinking about doing it. We'll see...

Oh, and RHONDA - if you're reading...I'll be waiting for ya in June, girl!!! WOOHOO!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrianne said...

Call the dr!! And that is an order!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Call the dr.'s office and request to speak with the office mgr. If that doesn't go anywhere, demand to speak with the dr. This is so unrediculous!!

HUGS!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home