My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Is it Tax Season ALREADY!!??!!

UGH! The mere thought makes me ILL!!! TAXES! Didn't we just finish up from last year!?! Time flies when you're (not) having fun, huh?

I sat down last night to install all of my new 2005 tax programs on my computer last night. Very surreal. I've already been getting phone calls from my clients asking about preparing their W-2's and 1099's. It's good to have the work, I guess, but I'm sure not in the mood for it.

I have to stop complaining for a minute, though, and give my thoughts and prayers up for the families of the Miners who were lost last night in West Virginia. I can't imagine being told one minute that my loved one was alive and well...to feel that hope and excitement about having them come out fine and go back to living my normal life with them...only to have that DASHED a short time later with the news that the officials were "mistaken" - that my loved one was actually dead. My heart aches for each and every one of those people...especially the mothers who stood there holding their small babies in their arms. Babies who would never grow up to know their father. So sad...so tragic...so needless. I pray for peace for each and every one of those people.

Maddie and Mackenzie have both been sick with colds. I *think* they are starting to feel a bit better now, but bless their hearts, they've been the crabbiest two little girls in the state for about two weeks now! I have to count my blessings, though, that they are otherwise healthy and well. I swear, I love those two little monsters more than I ever thought possible! Even when they try my patience...I still smile and get teary-eyed when they are sleeping so peacefully with little smiles on their faces.

On MY homefront...things are status quo. My right hand still acts stupid, my right foot still acts, well, numb, and my left eye still jumps like a hurdler, but it's all part of the charm, I guess. I see Dr. Fee on Jan. 24th (did I already mention that before?)...hopefully, he'll be able to get a better picture of what's been going on.

I finished a 3rd scrapbook page last night. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post it here. It's a FALL page with pictures of the beautiful trees that were around here back in August and September. Turned out pretty good. I can find myself getting REALLY addicted to this scrapbooking junk, and I find myself picking up different pages and decorations in the stores anytime I find scrapbooking stuff. AAAGGHH!!! Help!

Hope everyone out there in cyberland is doing well! Thanks, as always, for being such wonderful, caring friends to me! You really don't know how much you are appreciated...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home