My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Met Adrianne (and other daily ramblings...)

I've been SOOOOOOO busy lately. Meetings, deadlines, organizing, taxes, etc... Bleh, bleh, bleh!

I got to take a little break out of everything last night, though. My buddy, Adrianne, from the original online buddy group that I've been a member of for 4+ years, is in Lexington for a conference. The girls and I met up with her last night...we went to the mall to eat dinner and shop. It was REALLY nice to get to meet her. She is just as sweet and wonderful in person as she is on the board.

Of course, my children were HEINOUS acting the entire time. Maddie took quite a liking to her, though, and talked about her all night before she went to bed last night. Mackenzie did her usual song and dance - screaming at the top of her lungs every 5 seconds. Anyway, we had a fabulous time, and I hope that we get to meet again one day in the future.

The sweetest part of the night, though, was when Maddie told Adrianne, "I'm sorry I didn't get to play with your little boys," talking about her little ones, Logan and Cole, who had to stay behind in Texas. So sweet!

In the "health" department - still no word on the MRI date, and at this point, I don't think I could care any less. This whole waiting with baited breath thing is getting OLD - FAST! I'm tired of constantly questioning myself and wondering what the deal is. I'm tired of dealing with doctors and doctors' offices and health insurance and just everything in general! Why can't I just feel better and not to have to worry about any of it at all!?!

I think I've mentioned this before, but my arms have been "falling asleep" during the night no matter what position I sleep in. It actually wakes me up in the middle of the night, especially if I try to turn over or something...I can't even lift myself up, my arms are SO incredibly weak. This is getting worse and worse and worse all of the time, and it's fairly frightening.

Whenever Maddie comes into our room in the middle of the night, it takes a good couple of minutes for me to be able to help her up onto the bed. Even after that, they remain so weak and almost unusable...I don't know...

OK...that's it for now, I guess. Gotta get lots of things done this afternoon....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

How cool!! I"m prayin' hard that once DH gets his conference dates we can make plans to meet in June. ;-)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

I had a great time meeting you too Mimi! And I love your girls and I know my boys would have loved them too. You will have to make the drive to Texas someday!

I am still praying for answers for you!!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

melissa Hello my name is curtis ross. I have been in and out of web md lately after i was told about how our bodies Immune system is lacking nutrients that we dont get in our diets becouse of how food is grown and harvested these days. this causes poor comunication of the cells and Immune system. either a overactive immune disorder, which is the case in M.S. chronic fatigue or under active immune disorders like cancer. I have a friend who Had. yes i said had M.S. she was diagnosed and had all the symptoms i have been reading about on the message boards. Until Her son found out about Ambrotose, put out by MannaTech its a food supplement that puts the missing nutrients back into our bodies so the Immune system (in The case of M.S.) stops attacking good cells and/ or stops letting viruses etc.infect our good cells.back to my friend after 2 months she was walking and driving again , and today 3 years later no symptoms of M.S. at all Her body got the nutrients from the ambrotose and was able to heal itself. There is so many people that are suffering that need to know about this. M.s is not the only thing This has been able to help with. This actually works. The proof is in the Pooding,people have been able to notice improvements with fatigue within just a few days. Yes i am an Associate and i do get compensated for referals.and the company only sells through associates and referals. but i believe God has his hand in this company and me sharing this with others. as i know God has his hand in all things in my life. If you decide this is something you would like to know more about email me Rss741@aol.com I can explain more about this than i have here. plus i can give you websites to do some research your self on this. but i will say that some pharmacutical companies are researching on this to try and produce this in a laboratory drug. and as you know that means side effects. Mannatech has patents and is the only company that provides these nutrients at this time. Naturally as God intended. again for any questions and or websites Email Rss741@aol.com God bless and take care of your self Sincerely Curtis Ross.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home