My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So I thought I would share pictures of my bedroom...I'm kind of bummed because you can't really see much of the color on the walls. It's actually a light olive green color, and it's beautiful...wish these pictures showed it more. Oh well!

This is a picture taken standing by the bedroom door looking in. We are planning to put up a decorative curtain rod over the big window and then wrap sheer curtains around it (you know, like you see on HGTV - HA!), and then we are going to add some decorative pictures/paintings on the walls.

This is standing from the opposite side of the room. Please disregard my shabby bed-making skills. Same thing here...add a curtain rod with sheers on the window and add some pictures to the walls.

This is just my favorite corner of the room. The chair sits to the right of this picture (aka, the seating area). The picture on the wall is the Mother/Daughter picture I had taken with Maddie in white gowns when she was 3 months old.

In other news...I talked to my Neurologist's office yesterday. Still no word on the date for the MRI. The lady who does the referrals said that she cannot make an appointment until she has the notes for my file and that the dictation office is "very backed up." GRRRRRRR..... She said that she *should* be able to call me by the end of this week with the date. Then again, they told me that it would be 7 to 14 days after my appointment, and it's now day #18. Ahhh...the joys of University medicine!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Beautiful bedroom!! HUGS about the appt.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home