My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not Good...

Not good at all...

I've fallen back into another exacerbation. The fatigue has returned with a vengeance as has the numbness, clumsiness and forgetfulness.

As for "new" symptoms this time around, my right hand is still giving me some problems, my left eye continues to be very jumpy (whether I'm exhausted or well-rested), and now my right leg has become VERY painful. I can't even really explain what's going on with my leg because I've never really experienced anything like this before. All I know is that I cried last night because it hurt so badly.

Crap! That's all this is - CRAP! I'm just so frustrated. I did bump my appointment with Dr. Fee up to this Friday at 10:40. Prayers for quick answers and help are greatly appreciated.

Have to go now...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((hugs))))

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home