My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Second verse - same as the first...

Here I am posting finally again after yet another illness...a bladder infection this time. YUCK!

Guess what - I just had one back in October. Guess what else - that was the cause of my major exacerbation back in October. Guess what else - do I really need to tell you how I'm feeling today? *sigh* It never ends!

I'm *STILL* waiting on Dr. Fee's office to call me back with my MRI appointment. They said to allow 7-14 days to receive the appointment date. Well, it's been 13 days today. Grrr.... I ain't getting any younger, ya know!!!

Things are really busy for me right now in trying to get year end payroll tax returns and W-2's/1099's out. I'm glad to be busy, of course, but I really do not feel like working right now. It's the least of my worries. I guess that clients pay me to do this stuff, though. Griping, however, will get me nothing!

The girls are both doing pretty well. Maddie is doing OK and is still enjoying her ballet class (and is going into it much better now, thankfully). She's recently discovered the land of board games (ie, Candyland), and now that's all she wants to do! She's a cheater, too!! Ha!

Mackenzie has had some Eczema pop up on her legs recently. It doesn't seem to bother her much, but it sure does look bad, poor baby. She's been so loving lately, which I just love! She loves to hug and kiss all of the time.

I have lots of cute pictures of them to share - playing in the snow, playing in their UK cheerleading outfits, etc. I'll be sure to download and post them in the next day or two.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home