My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Another Stinking MRI!!!

I saw Dr. Fee today. He seemed to be in a pretty bad mood today, but that's neither here nor there, I guess.

We just went through the same old routine that we went through back in December. I told him about my symptoms this time, he performed the clinical exam (aka, the "field sobriety test"), and then he set up a repeat MRI of the brain and cervical spine for me.

I was actually a bit surprised that he felt that another MRI was in order already. I just had one 3 months ago! Could there really be that much change in that amount of time?

The irritating thing is that he is sending me back to Lexington Clinic to have it done. That's where I had my first one done under Dr. Cooper. I really didn't like going there, but he wants me to do it there instead of at UK since they will be able to compare the first and second scans together. I do not have copies of the first scans, so therefore, Dr. Fee cannot be the one to compare them. Bleh! Whatever!

I know that it sounds crazy, but I almost hope that there is some kind of a change...that would mean that I could get some help finally! I think it just hit home today that this could be a V-E-R-Y long process - finding out a diagnosis, that is. I just can't even bear the thought of living, breathing, eating and sleeping in the midst of this crap for too much longer.

So I'll go do the MRI again in the next week or two, and then I'll go back to see Dr. Fee in 6 more weeks. And on, and on, and on, and on, and on........

WILL IT EVER END!?! Don't get me wrong...I'm glad to have a doctor that acknowledges my symptoms and believes that there is a problem. I just wish that I could snap my fingers and everything would be back to normal again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I so know the feeling of not seeing an end.

MAJOR HUGS & PRAYERS!!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home