My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sick

Yeh, so the stomach bug hit me hard. It showed up around 5:00 AM yesterday morning and stuck around all day yesterday. Thankfully, I feel better today...just a little icky still, I guess. I HATE throwing up!!!! :(

So far the girls haven't shown any signs of getting it. I sure hope they don't. I hate being sick myself, but I feel SO much worse when they are sick. Heartbreaking!

There's really not been anything for me to write about lately. Besides the normal song and dance, absolutely nothing has been going on. Phil and I stayed home literally all weekend, which was actually kind of nice. I'm so used to just run, run, running all weekend long. Normally I hate to just sit at home, but it's been SO nice to be able to get that extra R & R in since feeling so poorly.

That's about it, I guess. I still need to get some extra pics of my newest scrapbook pages to post. I *THINK* I'm getting much better at it now...heehee!

Hope you all are doing well!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you have the stomach bug. HUGS!!

I hope that you are right as rain soon and the girls don't get it.

Rhonda

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home