My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Here's Some Pictures...

First thing's first...I'VE LOST 5 LBS!!! YAY! I have got to get myself back in shape. I've been trying to drink more water, cut out my evening snacks (*sigh*), and I'm trying to work myself back up to working out again. It's hard since my arms and legs don't always allow me to do certain things, but I'm determined. Plus, I can't let that new home gym just sit up there, can I??

On the flip side, Phil has lost 20 lbs! He's doing far better than I am so far... ;) I'm proud of him!!
Thought I would share a couple of pictures of the girls.

This is a picture of the girls this past Saturday rooting on the UK Wildcats in their cheer-gear:

This one, I like to call, "I swear we're not eating the yellow snow!!"

In other news...STILL waiting on my MRI date!! Getting pretty aggravated about that. In the meantime, Phil and I are getting busy on getting the house fixed up. We're going to start painting our master suite tomorrow (not an easy accomplishment), followed by attempting to tackle the massive entrance/foyer. I'm not looking forward to that at all (it's a 2-story entrance). Wish I had the money to call someone to come do it for us....I'm scared of heights! I'm excited to get it all done, though. We've been in that house for 7 months now just staring at white walls, so it's time to get it done. I'll post pictures when we get it finished.

So it's going to be a FUN weekend between getting the rest of my payroll tax returns/W-2's/1099's out and painting. Weeeeeeee!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Checkin' in to see how you are doing. You haven't posted in awhile, but then I remembered that you are scarce this time of year thanks to tax day. Wished we lived closer so I could help you out. ;-)

I might be in Louisville this June....

Anyway, I'll be prayin' hard that Dr. Fee gets back to you about your MRI ASAP. Have you tried calling them? HUGS!! I'm sorry you aren't feeling up to par.

HUGS!
Rhonda

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home