My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

We took Maddie and Mackenzie to the mall yesterday and had their pictures made at the Picture People and with Santa. It went pretty well, except that Mackenzie (aka, the WILD one) had no interest whatsoever in sitting still to have her picture made. She was EVERYWHERE, and half the time she would not smile - just did that crazy scrunched up nose face. When Mackenzie would smile, Maddie wouldn't. Anyhow, these are a few of my favorites from the session:

My favorite - in their "dress-up" clothes:

Another cute one where they're both actually smiling:

My favorite picture of Maddie by herself (couldn't get any with just Mackenzie - she ran around too much!):


The Christmas picture that will go on the Christmas cards:

And finally - the Santa picture:

So there we have it...*sigh*...I'm SO glad that's over with!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute photos! I am sorry to hear about your spell at the mall, how scary. I am worried about you Mimi!! I am so glad you are determind to find answers, alot of people would just write it off as stress or depression or just something going on inside their head. I don't know why dr's make people feel like that! They should be ashamed.

Take care

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home