My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Short Post Today...

This will be short...my left hand isn't working well making it difficult to type much. :( So frustrating! I don't know if it's all of the running around that's causing me to get worse again, but all I know is that I'm dragging right now...seeing spots in front of my eyes...etc. I'm really disturbed about my hand right now, though. I just about dropped a bunch of food earlier because I could barely grasp onto the plate. *sigh*

Yesterday, I played nurse...today it's been personal shopper. Mrs. Madden was needing some pants with big legs to fit over her cast, so I got to go to Kohl's and a few other places to find her some. I don't mind being a shopper...HA! After all, it's what I do best! :)

Started some Christmas shopping for the girls...got lots more to do...can't really type anymore, so I guess I'll end it here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi-I am sorry you are having an off day! I know you don't mind helping but it seems like you are stretching yourself too far. You need to slow down, and that is an order ;) It also seems that your symptoms get worse the more stressed out you are and that is not good. Girl you need some time off!! Anytime you want to come shopping in Louisville let me know :) Take care and slow down.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I know, I know, I know...lecture received and understood! LOL! : )

Believe me, I plan on trying to make it up your way VERY soon! I'm sure I'll be in touch before too long...

Thanks, buddie!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home