My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Home With my Girls Today...

Maddie, Mackenzie and I have had a great day together. We normally go out to eat and shopping with my Mom on Fridays, but she had to take my Grandmother to the doctor today (she has a spider bite on her leg - EEK!). So me and the girls went out to lunch, and then we came home and went for a walk.

It's a beautiful day outside today...sunny, 65 degrees, slight breeze...so it was nice to get outside for a bit. I didn't walk too far today in anticipation of feeling down and out afterward. I do feel that way now - a little weak - but not too awfully bad. I really need to be able to keep on exercising. I'm gaining a TON of weight right now...BLEH! I'm going to keep on trying to walk or do aerobics or something like that not only for my weight, but also because I want to be able to keep my general strength up as much as possible.

Anyway, this weekend holds lots of excitement for us. Tomorrow, Mom and I are hitting grand 'ol downtown Versailles for the annual Christmas Open House. Pretty much every business downtown has Christmas specials, refreshments, entertainment, etc., and it's just a really fun thing to go to in order to get into the Christmas spirit. Even though we have a little dinky town here, it's fun anyway...

Tomorrow night, Mom is staying at our house overnight with the girls while Phil and I get away for our 7th wedding anniversary. We just go to Lexington and stay a night at the Sheraton Suites, but it's a good time. They have these HUGE jacuzzi tubs in every room, so that's really nice, and then we order room service and watch a movie or two...just to be able to relax in a peaceful and quiet environment unlike the raucousness of our house! What would I actually do with SERENITY!?! Oh...did I mention the FREE MASSIVE BUFFET BREAKFAST that they have the next morning??? YUM!

Sunday will be a day of rest...and then MONDAY...*sigh* Don't even want to think about it right now.

Oh well...happy weekend to everyone!

Blessings...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home