My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Why Does Everything Have to be SOOO Difficult!?!

I'm having a rather frustrating day, if you couldn't tell by the title.

I wrote yesterday about serving others, and that's exactly what I need to do; however, it seems like it's going to extremes today.
  • Mrs. Madden is a wonderful lady whom I've worked with for 5 years now. I work with her Monday thru Thursday keeping her books and keeping up with all of her business transactions. Well, she broke her leg on Sunday, and all week long, I've played nurse instead of Accountant. I don't mind playing nurse at all - I feel HORRIBLE for her, only I'm officially changing my name! If I hear my name called one more time, I'm gonna lose it for sure.
  • Ms. Fletcher (Mrs. Madden's mother) has come down with a cold or something of that nature...guess who gets to take her to the doctor today? That's right - ME! Again, don't mind doing it, but between playing nurse and driving to dr's offices...AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!
  • Ruth, our former neighbor, had a hysterectomy on Monday, and I had made a promise to bring them dinner tonight. I'll be doing that AFTER I take Ms. Fletcher to the doctor and AFTER I take Maddie to dance class.

I don't mind to do these things...I really don't. Only, I feel like CRAP, myself, today. Please pardon my "whoa is me" moment, but sometimes I just feel like I get myself into too much KNOWING that I really don't feel up to doing it all. It's no one's fault but my own. Right? ; )

Everything just seems so up in the air right now...I don't know why and can't really explain it. I'm frustrated for the known and I'm frustrated for the unknown. I'm frustrated for the actualities and I'm frustrated for the probabilities. I just want to be back to "normal" again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home