My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, November 07, 2005

It's Monday...bleh!

It's been an interesting few days...

We had a very good and fun weekend. On Saturday night, we had some good friends over - Johnie, Angie, Rachel and Chris. Chris was nice enough to bring pork chops over to cook on our grill (along with the fixin's)...he made Caribbean pork chops, roasted potatoes and grilled corn on the cob. How nice is it when someone else cooks at your house!?! Anyway, we all had a good time laughing and catching up.

It's so funny because Angie, Rachel and myself all graduated high school together, but we had not seen each other since high school until recently. Johnie used to be married to my cousin many years ago (divorced for about 8 years now), but now he is engaged to Angie. Chris and Rachel have dated off and on for a few years. Phil, Johnie and Chris have all been good friends for many years and went to school together. (Is this confusing or what?) Basically, us three girls were friends in school, and those three guys have been friends for years, and now we're all married/engaged/dating! Well...you know what I mean! : )

So about 30 minutes before everyone showed up at our house, Mackenzie decided to *FINALLY* start walking!!!! Phil, Maddie and I were all sitting in the living room while I was fixing Maddie's hair, and Mackenzie just turned around and took off walking across the floor. It was so cute...she was just flailing her arms and smiling from ear to ear while she was going. She knew that she was doing something big! So now, of course, she only wants to be down walking everywhere...let the fun begin!

In "symptom" news...things have seemed to ease up a little bit. We walked around the mall yesterday for awhile, and I only had to stop to sit down one time. I figured I would be sitting every 10 minutes, so I was pleased by that! I have noticed that my depth perception is getting kind of bad...I keep pouring the milk onto the counter instead of the sippie cup whenever I'm trying to get milk for the girls. Gads! What next!?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home