My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dates, Times and Other Fun Stuff...

Here are the dates of my upcoming tests and Neuro appointments:

April 16th - EMG testing at UK Hospital - 12:30 PM
April 21st - Sleep Study at Good Samaritan Hospital - 9:00 PM (all night)
April 25th - Appointment with Dr. Fee - 11:20 AM

These tests that I'm doing are to further rule out other problems. He wanted to reperform the EMG testing to be sure that there's no nerve or muscular damage that is causing the problems. (There's not...I've already been there, done that with this test). He also wants to rule out sleep disorders. So that means I just get a nice night's sleep without being woken by children. HA!

Overall, I seem to be feeling a bit better, yet every time I say that, something else happens. Right now, I just have some "minor" aggravations - mainly dizziness and a burning leg. My right leg has been BURNING like it's sunburned (it's not, of course)...but at the same time, it seems cold. Very weird sensation. Actually, it's gotten to the point today where it's pretty painful.

In research news...there's been yet another study linking Epstein-Barr Virus to MS. It states that people with EBV (aka, ME) have more than double the risk of a normal person to develop MS. I've always figured that anyway...

In FUN news...my good buddie, Jamie and her beautiful little girl, Jada, are coming to stay with us tomorrow! Our very first house guests at our new house!! We are taking the girls to the Disney Princesses on Ice show tomorrow night...we're going to dress the girls up in their Princess costumes and let them go in those. I'm sure they'll LOVE doing that! I'll let you all know how it was.

In kid news, just thought I would share the grown up thing that Maddie said last night. We were going to the grocery, and she kept trying to roll the window down. I rolled it back up and put the window lock on so she couldn't roll it down anymore. She keeps grunting and groaning before finally saying, "Oh Mom...I'm SO frustrated!!" Where does she get these things anyway???

That's it from here...better sign off...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Hey you! Waiting for an update from you!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home