My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Birthday update...sorry for its tardiness!

Sorry I haven't posted about my birthday evening...it's been a very crazy, busy, sleepy, ugh-feeling week.

First of all...I've finally made my way up to 3 x 300 mgs of Neurontin a day. It has taken me all the way up until yesterday (literally) to get used to the stuff, but I can already feel its wonderous affects. The only pain I get now is very little amounts of pain after my pill has worn off. Really nothing to talk about, though. My jumpy, jerky muscles have gotten much better, too, on this drug!! YAY! My eyes are still giving me problems, and I'm still having some fatigue and weakness problems, but overall, things are much better. I never want to stop taking this stuff! : )

So back to my birthday...after work, Phil took me to Yamamoto's for sushi. We ordered so much sushi that they actually brought it out to us on this huge platter....and we ate every last bite of it! So good! We ordered the Lobster rolls, Man-O-War rolls (which have fried crab in them), California rolls (2 orders), and then I ordered individual smoked salmon, tuna and red snapper. (My mouth is watering thinking about it....)

After dinner, we went back home for my "surprise" party. I walked into the door, and Maddie came out and wouldn't let me go into the family room until she told me that she had a surprise for me. So I had to close my eyes, and she walked me in where her, Mackenzie and my Mom and Dad all yelled SURPRISE! She had "helped" Mom put streamers all over the table and walls, they had a balloon bouquet, a cake, and some flowers. It was all very sweet. Maddie was SO excited that she had put all of this together just for me (with Mom's help, of course).

Anyway, Phil and my parents both gave me gift certificates (totalling $75) to the mall! WOOHOO! I got another $25 in cash from Phil's mom in a card she sent. The girls got me a CD with various "hair band" songs on it, which I love!

The party only lasted about 30 minutes, but that was plenty for me! ; ) So I'm officially 31 now...fun times.

You just HAVE to see these flowers that Maddie picked out for me...I LOVE them! (They're still very much alive a week later, too!) Aren't they the best??? From my babies...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home