My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tomorrow is THE day...

...the day that I get my latest MRI results.

God has given me a wonderful gift this week, though...he has granted me this sense of peace like none I have ever felt before. I can almost hear Him saying, "It's OK...I'll see you through this." I feel like I am able to handle the situation no matter what the doctor says.

I have been praying so hard for so long that He would grant me mercy and not make me go through this without answers for a long time. I feel like He will keep his promises...

It's been SO wonderful to be able to sleep peacefully at night and not stay up all night obsessing over if I will have answers or not. It's been nice to go through my day concentrating (as much as my mind allows me to these days) on my work and not on wondering what's going to happen. It's been nice not being on the verge of an anxiety attack all week long.

I......HAVE.......PEACE. (Ahhhhhhhh.......)

In the meantime, things continue on as they have been. Same ol' stuff, different day. I stand up from sitting for awhile, and my right leg locks up. I get electrical shock feelings in the side of my head that make my eyes cross for a few seconds. I'm shaky and forgetful and clumsy and irritable. I twitch and jerk and ache and fall asleep any slight chance I get. Same ol' stuff, different day.

But have I told you lately how much I love my kiddos?? They are the true things that keep me going every day. Just to get Mackenzie out of her crib every morning only for her to give me the biggest baby bear hug I could get, and for Maddie to call me on my cell during the day just to say, "Mommy, how's your day today?" *sigh* It really doesn't get any better than this...

Sending out lots of love and hope and dreams to my good friends and my loving family who care enough to visit me here....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi - I will be praying for you tonight in hopes that you receive answers at your appointment tomorrow! Please let us know the results.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home