My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ya Wanna See My Christmas Present???


It's a Philips 42" Flat Panel Plasma HDTV! Mrs. Madden got it for us for Christmas. Last year, she got us a laptop...this year, the TV. Pretty cool!

Actually, I think the thing is absolutely HIDDEOUS, but at least it's fun to watch the UK Basketball games on. It doesn't fit in with my decor at all. Oh well...beggars can't be choosers, huh?

In other news, I feel like a big fat load of crap...physically that is. And no, I didn't say that I LOOKED like that, though that may be negotiable. Same complaints - fatigue, weak arms and legs, cognitive crud...etc., etc. Guess it serves me right, though, if I won't get on the phone and call the stinking Neurologist's office! I'm such a procrastinator...

That's all that's going on around here. Going to TRY to get some cleaning done around the house this weekend, and some studying, too. Thanksgiving (and the next part of my exam) is sneaking up on us quickly.

"It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas....everywhere you go...."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Can you see me droolin' from here!!!! Is that going to fit in your entertainment center?

Geez, Diego and Sponge Bob are going to be literaly life size on that thing. Imagine Flav's face size on that thing. ROTFL!!

Phil's gonna love watchin' sport on it.

I hope you start feeling better soon!!! HUGS!! My joints are really achy today. The indocin isn't doing much. They aren't hurting which is good, but they are definately achy.

Rhonda

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi - I miss you guys too! We need to do a shopping day :) I am so sorry you are starting to feel bad again. I know that has to suck. Maybe this will give your dr's more of a idea what actually triggers these episodes.

I love your TV OMG I would't know what to do with a TV that size. Ms. Madden loves to take care of you guys doesn't she.

Good luck with the results on your exam and your dr's appointment.

Jamie

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweets! just checking in to see how you are doing. I'm sorry you are having such crud. I really hope you get some relief soon!
tons of pepe style hugs coming your way!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home