My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's 8 Years of Wedded Bliss

Today is mine and Phil's anniversary - 8 years! We've officially made it past the "seven year itch." HA! Bless his heart, he must have the soul of a saint to have put up with me for this long. (Or is it the other way around??? LOL!)

This past year has been especially difficult on him...between job difficulties and dealing with a sickly (sicko?) wife, he's really had a lot handed to him. So to my husband, the father of my children and my best friend - I LOVE YOU! Happy anniversary.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

What celebratory plans do you have?

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day :)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home