My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, October 09, 2006

We're expecting....

....my best friend's baby to be born today! Happy BIRTH day, baby Cameron!

HA! Made you look, didnt' I!?! : ) (Sorry...I greatly enjoy my own fun and games too much sometimes.)

Seriously, though...Tabitha is heading into the operating room on or around 1:30 PM today. Little Cameron should join us very shortly after that. I'm so excited! I'm gonna be a kind-of aunt again!!!

We did nothing but birthday parties over the weekend. Maddie's best friend, Melody, had a very fun, very cool birthday party at the gymnastics center on Saturday. Guess what Maddie wants to get into now........

Yesterday was my brother-in-law's birthday party. He didn't feel like he should grace us with his presence. That's right - the JERK didn't show up for his own birthday party!!!! Can you believe that load of crap? Fine - I'll just regift his gift certificate at Christmas time to someone else. Hehehe!

Tonight, there is an open house for my grandmother's birthday. She's turning 78 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEEMAW! Just some cake and ice cream - you know, stuff I don't need.

Mom's birthday is on Friday the 13th.....mwhaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm very birthday partied out. *Whew*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Tabitha! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that baby Cameron comes in the world safely.

Hi Mimi, I almost spit my water out when I read your blog topic!! Good one.

Jamie

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home