My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, October 30, 2006

October 2005-October 2006...The Year With No Answers

It's officially been one whole year since my quest for a diagnosis started. One whole year since my first major exacerbation. One whole year since I saw my first Neurologist. One whole year since my world was torn upside down and the term "probable Multiple Sclerosis" was first uttered.

My prayer is that year two will find a definitive diagnosis and continued luck with my current Neurologist. My prayer is that year two will bring me no major exacerbations, though I almost feel as if it could speed things up a bit if I DID have one.

Either way...here I sit in the same place that I was before...one year later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Wow! It's been a year already!

It's been a year since the journey to rid me of joint pain. I can't believe it takes so long to find Dx for things.

I'm still miffed that Endo still takes an average of 9 years to get Dx in women/teens.

HUGS!!
Rhonda

PS ~ How do you do labels?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home