My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yeeee-OOOUUUCCCHHH!!!!!!!

That's the sound I made when I started doing Pilates again last night. I had lost 9 lbs previously and have now gained 7 of it back. I'm very mad at myself, but what can I say? I LOVE to eat!! (and hate to exercise...)

So Pilates is good and fun and healthy, but it sure does HURT! Phil wants to try the South Beach Diet...I don't know much about it, admittedly, but I hear that you can lose up to 10 lbs. just in the first 2 weeks. I'll take it!

I'm just so tired of not being able to fit in my clothes anymore. I'm tired of looking like I have 12 chins in photographs. I'm just tired of being tired in general. I think I might feel at least a tad bit better, too, if I would take better care of myself.

So I'll keep you all posted on my progress. I'm SURE you'll be waiting to hear with baited breath.... ; )

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi - Funny you mentioned South beach; I started it last week and OMG i feel so much better. I am not near as tired as I was b4 I started and I lost 5.5 pounds my 1st week. I didn't follow the SB diet to a tee I just went out and bought a lot of SB stuff from Wal-mart and that is what I have been doing. It really isn't that hard to follow. Good luck!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I need to get back on SBD. I can't stand the food. I can't tolerate the stuff that is mostly Soy Protein. However, low glycemic diets work best for me, but sugar is my trigger for weight gain (Oh, how I wish Diet Dr. Pepper really did taste as good as the regular).

I have a Pilates DVD that I bought 1.5 years go. I've never even taken the plastic wrap off. Hee hee.

WTG for starting an exercise routine again. I'll have to join you.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home