My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Don't Really Know What to Write About...

What do you say when you don't have much to say? I feel like I should update this blog, but at the same time, I really can't think of anything productive to talk about. Story of my life... So here's a very short synopsis of my life over the last week or so:

Sick with head cold, girls sick with allergies, studying, putting together new office furniture, cleaning up office after new office furniture, working, eating, sleeping, complaining.

How's that?

OK...two things:

First, my best friend, Tabitha, is all set to welcome her second baby boy, CAMERON, into the world on October 9th!! She will be having a c-section that day. Tabitha has had a difficult pregnancy, so while I know that she will be sad that her pregnancy is over with, I know that she will be more than ecstatic to have her little guy here safe and sound. Please pray that all will go well for her.

Secondly, Phil is still without a job right now. It's getting a bit on the dire side. He has sent in too many resumes to count, but just no luck. He is on the interview list for two really good jobs with the state government, but they will not be interviewing for another 3 weeks or so. Please pray that God's will would be done in this situation and that He would lead Phil to the right job.

Your will be done, Lord.

Coming up ---- vacation (al beit a mini one) to Gatlinburg, TN followed by a visit by my dear, dear friend from Alaska, Rhonda!!! Only good times ahead!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home