My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, September 25, 2006

One-Fourth of the Way There!

I PASSED!!!

I can't believe it, but I passed the first part of my CPA Exam! Passing score is 75...I got an 81. Uh-huh. That's right. I'm ultra cool. Not to mention that this was the part that included tax, which I always seemed to struggle on in the previous years that I took it. I guess that actually DOING tax returns helped me to understand it better this time.

So now, I'm studying again - this time for the auditing section....then the Business Ethics section...and finally the big, ugly one - the FINANCIAL section. Bleh! I CAN do it! I WILL do it! Now...can someone find me some No-Doze?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Mimi!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear that you passed. I know it is such an accomplishment for you and I am very proud. I am sure you will do great on the rest of the exam.

Jamie

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home