My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We are buying new furniture!! Exciting as it sounds, buying new furniture is just a royal pain in the hind-quarters.

First of all, we bought new and badly needed office furniture for our home office last night. We got it at Office Max - 20% off - good deal. So we go to buy it, and they tell us that they have 4 out of 5 pieces, but they are all blocked on the loading dock by a few pallets of paper. They'll bring them to us on Wednesday - free! Fine by me. Well...they may or may not have the fifth piece available then...but maybe they will...but they may not. Hmmm....OK.

THEN, we are looking for a new family room suit to replace our poor, worn down couch and love seat that currently resides there. Do you know that me - lover of all things which is decor and furniture - cannot find a suit that I like at all! There is NOTHING out there that even remotely appeals to me. Phil found a suit that he likes, but it's too busy looking to me. I found one that I like OK, but it really won't match our new paint. *sigh* Just don't know...just don't know...

Anyway, we had Mackenzie's 2nd birthday party on Sunday - I meant, once again as I did with Maddie's party, for it to be a small "us and grandparents" party, but I ended up having 21 people there (all family except for our next-door neighbors). It was fun, though...she got a LOT of new movies, which she loves, and a lot of fun toys that Maddie has already stolen. Here are a few pictures:


My sweet baby at her 2nd birthday party:

The birthday cake - Dora!:

The girls trying on their new Halloween costumes that just came in the mail - Maddie is Sleeping Beauty, Mackenzie is Tinkerbell:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Congrats on passing your test!!!

The girls are adorable in their costumes!!

Rhonda

7:10 PM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

How cute are those costumes? Look at that beautiful birthday girl!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home