My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just Some Chatter

OK...I don't even know how to start this blog today. I'm tired. I want to go home and crawl onto the couch with some hot tea and a nice blanket to watch Gone With the Wind or something.

But NO! There's too much to do. I have to take Mrs. Madden to the doctor today (in my continue quest to become a Nurse - read this very sarcastically). Nah! I'm being grumpy...I really don't mind helping. I'm just tired. Anyway, I have to take her to the bone doctor to have her foot checked to see if her cast can come off anytime soon. Then I have to take her to pick out her Christmas tree. *sigh* And it's a whopping 25 degrees today!

Phil went to the doctor this morning...he has high blood pressure and is required to start on medicine for it. I think we both need to be taken out back and put out of our misery!

In happier news...it's parents night at Maddie's ballet class tonight! I'm so excited! My Mom and I are going to go...we get to watch them do everything they have learned so far. Should be interesting...I'm taking bets on if Maddie participates or if she stands there with her arms crossed the whole time.

Maddie, recently, has started missing me like crazy during the days when I'm gone. Makes me happy to know that she misses me, but at the same time, it makes me sad that I can't be there with her all of the time. There is a little breakfast song that comes on Nickelodeon in the mornings, and she and I always sing it together before I go to work. Well, yesterday I was already gone when it came on. Mom said that Maddie started to cry and told her that her Mommy needed to be home to sing it with her. Ahhhhh...breaks my soul!

Mackenzie is a handful to beat all handfuls! She's a little monkey, I tell ya! Always climbing, screaming, trying to run, etc. She's fun, but she's LOUD! Recently, whenever she bumps her head on something, she'll come running over to you to kiss her head. And she LOVES her big sister!!! Whatever Maddie does, she wants to do, too. Wherever Maddie goes, she wants to be right with her. It's really sweet!

I'm doing OK...hanging in there. Just looking forward to my appointment with Dr. V next Thursday. I have this feeling, though, that I will end up feeling perfectly fine when I go...it's Newton's law, isn't it? I'm feeling stronger today than I have in the last few days, though.

That's it from here, I guess. Nothing too exciting going on. Of course, tomorrow is another day...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home