My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Can't Believe It's November Already!!!!

Time flies when you're having fun, huh? I am in such denial that 2005 is almost over and Christmas is directly around the corner (only 55 more days for your procrastinators out there).

Yesterday was a very busy day. We took the girls Trick or Treating, and they had a lot of fun, although I am about to die today from walking around the neighborhood and carrying Mackenzie around. (OUCH!) Lord knows if I had a brain, I would have put her in her stroller...wouldn't that have made a bit more sense?? But...no brain here! Out to lunch - permanently!

OK...so let me try to post some pictures here...

This is Maddie the beautiful Princess Bride!


And this is Mackenzie the screaming butterfly....she cried virtually all night because her teeth were hurting her...


Maddie got lots of candy and was under the impression that she got to eat all of it for breakfast this morning. Boy, was she disappointed!

So that's life in a nutshell today, I guess...

My prayers for today:
Continued prayers that the Neurologist might figure me out
For my buddies who want a baby to be able to hold one of their own in their arms very soon
For safety and well-being of my family and friends
Continued pain-free wishes for my Endo buddies

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I so adore Maddie's costume! What a neat idea!!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home