My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Daily Ramblings for Wednesday...

Oh wow, am I ever EXHAUSTED!!! I'm still trying to recover from Trick or Treating on Monday night. Yesterday afternoon, by the time I got home, I was so dreary and run down that I even bypassed dinner at Mom and Dad's (something I don't normally do since Mom is a much better cook than I am!). All I wanted to do was crash. Phil had band practice last night, so that left me at home with the girls all night by myself, but it turned out OK. Thank goodness that Maddie is the big help that she is!

Something strange happened last night that had not happened at all before. I woke up during the night, and my LEFT foot felt very strange...almost like it was throbbing, but it really wasn't throbbing...just kind of achy feeling. My right foot is normally the one that I have trouble with (being numb), but this time it was my left foot, although the big toe on my right foot felt the same way. Very strange! I wonder if it's connected with everything else that's been going on.

In other news, Mackenzie apparently is cutting lots and lots of teeth. She's been crying and crying and crying and crying lately. God bless her...I love her more than anything, but she's really trying my patience these days. It's difficult to deal with her whining and clinginess when I feel like doing the same thing myself...know what I mean? But this, too, shall pass...hopefully soon.

So what else can I complain about today?? : )

How about something nice...I LOVE FALL!!!!! I'm sitting here looking out the window at some of the most beautiful colored trees I think I have ever seen! You just have to see this...


Is that just gorgeous or what??!!?? It's little things like this that make me stop and thank God for the blessings in my life (even the little ones like this).

My prayers for today:

My health
Phil in his quest to find a path for his career
Maddie and Mackenzie for their health and happiness
Thanks for my wonderful family and friends
My church's Capital campaign
Safe pregnancies for my pregnant buddies
The easement of pain for my Endo buddies, and especially for Rhonda

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi - I am so sorry you are going through so much right now. I wish we lived closer to each other so I could be of some help. Please feel free to either e-mail or call me anytime you need someone to talk to!!!! The girls look sooooo cute in their costumes. I agree, this year it seems our fall colors are just gorgeous. Take care.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home