My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've Been Relaxing........(or trying to)

I'm FINISHED with testing...for now. It's done and over with. Funny thing is that I don't think I remember how to relax anymore. I sit on the couch after the girls go to bed, and I get up and walk around. Then I sit back down. Then I flip through the channels. Then I get up again and go look in the fridge (and don't get anything out, of course). My point is - I CAN'T SIT STILL!!!! I'm so used to having my nose stuck in a book or on the computer, and I just can't sit still and relax. Hopefully I'll learn again soon. It drives me nuts (and Phil, too, who likes to remind me of things like how many times I've gotten up or looked in the fridge, etc.).

So the last test section went very well - much better than expected, at least. I felt like I breezed through it fairly well. Did I pass...well, I'm not holding my breath on that one, but I'm sure I, at least, scored over a 70. (Probably a 74, no doubt. Grrrr... (See previous post))

No news yet on my brain tests either. I think I go back on March 14th, but dates don't stay in my mind anymore. My appointment could have been yesterday for all I know. In the meantime, the fatigue is still around, as is the burning and sharp pains. Blah, blah, blah...story of my life.

The girls are both very well. Maddie is still enjoying school and is doing very well with writing and recognizing her letters. She LOVES to go to church and cries the whole time I'm gone when I don't take her. She's got so many little friends now that it's hard for me to keep up with the parents as far as whose turn it is to have the kids over to play. Guess that's not such a bad problem to have...except that when you can't even remember your own name, the kids get pretty upset when you call them by some other kid's name. Whooda thunk that??

Mackenzie is *SO* funny. Well, she's as aggravating as she is funny, but that's another story. She's talking so much better - it's like her vocabulary just exploded one day (some words not as good as others - for example, her latest "fun" word to use is "poopyhead." Where she got this, I don't know. I'm not happy.). I was getting ready for a meeting this morning, and I was pretty dressed up. She came into the bathroom, tugged on my shirt, and said, "Mommy. You booootiful!" *sigh* Be still my beating heart. (Yeh, yeh, and I'm eating it up, too...heck, if I can get even my 2 year old to tell me that after all of the weight I've gained back, I'm doing OK - LOL!)

That's enough for now. My hands hurt...and so does my brain.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrianne said...

I have been worried about you! Glad to see you are bored!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Isn't is a nice change to be bored for once. ;)

I got a beautiful book in the mail yesterday. :o) I can't wait to read it with Sarah and tell her about her Auntie Mimi!! Thank you SOOO much!!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home