My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Memories...la la la la la la laaaaaaa....

Remember that song "Memories" from "Cats?"

Well, I thought that I would just sing that song and make it my mantra since I have no memory anymore. Yes, I know...the song is about REMEMBERING memories, but I will just have to turn it around to suit me instead. ; )

Here's some memories for me to keep - a few "Mackie'isms" for you to enjoy (please read in broken baby English tone):
  • "I puke in my mouth!!!!" (She screams this every time she burps...apparently, she's having post-traumatic stress disorder from her stomach bug a couple of weeks ago.
  • "Nana and Pappy fixed TV." (She keeps saying this because my Dad came over and showed Phil how to mount our flatscreen on the wall...oh, and Mom came with him...so that apparently constitutes fixing the TV. Guess Phil actually did nothing of the sort.)
  • And my personal favorite...when asked if she wanted me to go and get Maddie from her little friend's house, Mackie says, "No...get my milk first!"

Anyway, I'm SO incredibly stressed out right now. I retake the 3rd part of my exam on the 16th, and everything I study goes in one eyeball and out the other. (Is that even possible?) And it's not like I have ANY pressure on me whatsoever for this exam. Hmpf! I do have a letter ready to send off to the state board of accountancy to see if I can get an extension of time, but after re-reading the initial letter they sent back in July, I highly doubt that it will work. So if you are so inclined, please say a prayer that either I can pass these sons of bi....never mind...or else that I can get an extension of time to take them. (It's probably not nice of me to imply the term "sons of bi....." and have that in the same sentence as "prayer, " is it? Darn it! I just did it again! Yes, I'm losing it...CALGON - TAKE ME AWAY!)

Well, that's it from the insane asylum. Still no word on when my MRI and Evoked Potentials tests will be. Still no word on a job for Phil. Just still no word in general. If there WERE to be a word, I would probably forget it anyway. *sigh* TTFN.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrianne said...

Great update! I am praying for you to pass those tests! You deserve this so much. The Mackisms were great! I just love the comments that come of out kids mouths!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home