My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Today is Halloween. While I don't agree with the meaning of this day, I do enjoy the festivities surrounding it. (Is that wrong??) I enjoy carving the pumpkins and giving candy out to all of the sweet little ones who come to my door.

We went to the pumpkin patch for the 2nd time yesterday and got Maddie and Mackenzie a bigger pumpkin to carve. It was a lot of fun because it was something that we could all do together. I got all of the seeds out of the pumpkin and baked them with cinnamon sugar...Mmmm....so good! (No one else would eat them though. Oh well...more for me!)

Maddie is going to be a princess bride. She has a little Cinderella wedding dress that she's had for a couple of months, so she decided that she wanted to wear that...after I talked her out of being a ghost, that is...haha!! She is SO excited about going trick or treating tonight! She talked about it non-stop this morning, and she actually got really upset when I put my Halloween vest on to wear out to work today because she thought I was going trick or treating without her.

I just bought Mackenzie a little sweatsuit that has little antennae (how do you spell that anyway!) on the hood and wings on the back. She's a little too young and still is not walking 100% on her own anyway, so I guess we'll wait to go all out for her next year.

It should be fun!! I'm excited!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home