My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Just an update...

Things are pretty much status quo here.

After doing absolutely NOTHING over the weekend, I believe I'm still in the middle of a minor flare-up. I've been having a lot of problems with my right hand again. It's been kind of clumsy and hard to work with, if that makes any sense. I'm sure it doesn't help any that I forgot to take my Neurontin all day yesterday. I remembered it around 5:30 last night, so I took one at 5:30, one at 8:15 and the other at 11:00. EEK!! Thankfully, it didn't make me sick or anything like that.

I mentioned this before, but I've still been having a lot of numbness in the crease of my right leg. It's the darndest thing, I swear!!! The right side of my pelvis is numb, and it goes all the way around my right leg up to my right buttcheek. LOL! It doesn't last for a long, long time, but it does happen frequently. So strange!

I wanted to address the two ANONYMOUS comments that have been left here over the last couple of days:

1. One comment left said something to the effect that Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus is very real and that this person had been suffering from it for over 2 1/2 years. First of all, I'm very sorry for your diagnosis, and I know how bad you must feel right now. I have suffered from it for over 7 1/2 years, so I DO know that it is very real. I, in no way, want to downplay CEBV because so many people do suffer from it, but my symptoms go over and beyond my CEBV, and I also cannot discount all of the studies saying that high/chronic levels of EBV may be the cause of MS. I hope that you are able to find some relief from your fatigue very soon.

2. The second question asked me if I've been evaluated for Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. My answer is YES. I've been evaluated, literally, for everything. My Neurologist has said that he has ruled out everything, but he cannot rule out MS at this time. Right now, he is waiting for my tests to show MS. Believe me, I have asked tons of questions about this, and I have asked him about every possible thing. Thank you for your input, though.

Anyway, we did do one thing over the weekend. We took Maddie to her first movie at the theater (finally!). We saw "Over the Hedge," which was a cute movie, but kind of slow, I thought. Towards the middle of it, Maddie started getting fidgety, but overall, she enjoyed it - especially since she got popcorn, gummy bears and a sprite! : ) She was completely impressed by the "big TV."

I guess that's it for now. I'm still trying to get a lot of work done for my new client....it's SOOOOOOOO ultra time-consuming!! Oh well...that means lots of green, I guess.

Take care, everyone!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to see how you are doing and to let you know that I am thinking about you! :)
Hope the flare-up goes away.

Your yard and door look wonderful by the way! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

No update in a while here or on MSN, hope things are ok!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home