My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Monday, June 05, 2006

"ANONYMOUS" posters....

Seems that I've had a pretty big onslaught of Anonymous posters lately.

While I greatly appreciate any input that anyone (family, friends or lurkers) would like to give me, and I certainly welcome posters whom I do not know, please do not post anonymously. I would like to be able to respond back to you, and some of the comments left, while they were not hateful, are comments that I need to respond to.

So....if you're a lurker and want to post here, why not sign in and/or leave your name???

Thanks in advance!

Mimi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home