My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Going Backwards...

Bad news...as of yesterday, I'm officially slipping back into another Flare-Up.

I'm SOOOOOOO mad at myself! It all started last Thursday night. I had been feeling SO well for the last couple of months, and especially on that particular day, that I did 30 minutes of aerobics (which made me sweat profusely) and I followed it up with 15 minutes on the weight bench and 10 minutes of crunches. That's all it took.

All day the next day, I felt so tired and run down (not sore, mind you), and it's just escaladed. On Sunday, I cleaned a lot and did so much around the house. Combine that with the fact that our A/C stopped working on our 2nd floor of our TWO YEAR OLD HOUSE! It made me very overheated, and all of that combined has worn me to the core.

Welcome back, fatigue, weakness, shaky right hand, dizziness, burning and numbness. Welcome back falling asleep at 8:30 on the couch! I sure did miss you! NOT! This might be too much info for some (sorry in advance), but last night I went numb on my right side from my buttcheek all the way up the crease of my leg and up to the right side of my pelvis. That's new! Geez! What next??

I'm going to give this a few more days before calling my Neurologist. I want to make sure this isn't something that will go away on its own (I highly doubt it, unfortunately). If by Friday, I'm not any better or feeling worse, I will call and make an appointment.

Thanks for listening to my griping. I like to document all of this in this blog so that I don't forget it and can go back and make a list for the doctor when I go.

Cheers!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope this goes away! I don't consider you griping, after all this is your blog! For all you have been through, even if it were griping, you have every right to do so!
Love Ya!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mimi I am so sorry to hear about this flare up :( I hope your meds take care of the problem along with some much needed rest. I guess you will need to learn what your limitations are so that you don't produce another flare up. Girl, all that exercise would make me have flare up :) Please take care and keep us all posted. PS: I love the pictures of the girls. And your old cell phone looks like a cordless phone, I had one of them too and it weighed like 5 pounds :)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home