My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

ICHTHUS!!!!!!!!

Phil and I got to attend the Ichthus Festival (huge Christian music festival) again this past weekend. My Dad works with the stage electric there, so he always gets us backstage passes. We are able to eat in the hospitality tent with the different bands, which is pretty neat. I just HAD to attend this year because my favorite band, which has been my favorite band for 15 years now - as long as they've been out - is retiring this year. This was my last chance to see them in concert. :( I'm SO sad, but I know that God will use them in different ways in the future. Mark Stuart, the lead singer of Audio Adrenaline, has a chronic problem with his vocal chords. You could tell it during the concert as he struggled to sing. It was so sad...he's such a talented guy, but the concert was, as always AWESOME!!!! This was, I think, my 8th time seeing them in concert. Anyway, we were standing to the side of the stage, but here's some pictures I was able to get:

This is Mark Stuart, lead singer...with Tyler Burkum, lead guitarist behind him (and that bassist, Will McGinness, to the far right):

This is bassist, Will McGinniss' back- LOL!:Full stage view (the crowd is to the left of the picture):

I know you all could probably not care less about these pictures, but I just wanted to document it since I won't ever get to see them again (sniff, sniff)...

Anyway, an update on me: Not doing too well right now. Just lots of "little" things adding up to make me miserable. My right hand isn't working well again. Lots of headaches, weakness, pains, etc. Blah, blah, blah. I really do feel like I'm just existing at this point. I have SO much work to do - it's really stacking up - and I just have NO motivation to do anything. I just want to crawl in bed and sleep...that's all. I see my Neurologist again on 7/21 - my Dad's b-day, and the day before Maddie's b-day. While my hope is almost completely gone for getting answers, I hope that at least, we can make a move (however big or small) towards that goal.

Thank you all so much for your continued support and friendship. It means more to me than you will ever know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. (hugs)
Glad that you were able to get out and enjoy yourself!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home