My Journey...

Daily ramblings of an Endometriosis survivor, possible MS sufferer, wife and Mommy of 2 precious little girls...but more so lately, a place to complain because I just don't feel good.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Been Awhile...

Gosh, the last time I posted was on May 14th! Let me see if I can catch up on everything as quickly as possible.

First of all, Maddie graduated from Preschool on May 21st. All of the kiddos were SO cute, and I am going to miss seeing them all every Friday at drop off. But my goodness...I have a Kindergartener now!!!

Maddie is getting ready to be in her first big stage recital next week with Jane's School of Dance. She gets to be a piggy for her tap routine, and she gets to be a baby duck for her ballet routine. Bad part is that she and I have to be there Thursday night for the leotard rehearsal, Friday night for the dress rehearsal, and of course the recital on Saturday night. It's going to be REAL fun dealing with 20 four year olds back stage all night! Of course, I'll post pictures...

Mackenzie potty-trained herself in two days this past week. We've been sitting her on the potty for quite some time, mainly because she just wanted to sit on it like Maddie did. We were never actively pushing her to potty train, though. Well, the other day, she actually peed in it, and that's all it took. Now, we keep her stool next to the potty, and when she needs to go, she runs in, climbs up, pulls down her pants and sits down. I'm absolutely 100% amazed. It took Maddie 2 years to potty train and Mackenzie 2 days.

My absence, mainly, has been from working on replacing our floors. This project has been almost a month in the making so far, and we're still only about 1/2 done. Here is the most current picture of what's been done:

We still have to remove the spacers from the wall and install quarter-round trim all around it. I'm also going to be finding new area rugs to put under the table and between the couches. I'm so thrilled with how it looks, though!

Nothing to report health-wise, which I guess is a good thing. I still have the same annoying little things that go on, but I'm used to them by now. For the most part, the drug combination that my Neurologist has me on is working very nicely.

I think that's about it. Seems like there's a million other things that I needed to say, but in true ME fashion, I have forgotten...

3 Comments:

Blogger Meredyth said...

Hola!

Thought I'd come stalk you over here. ;o)

MereD

2:44 PM  
Blogger Bonsai said...

Me too!

Killer

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you. Love the pics! the floor looks GREAT! I'm glad to hear the medications the dr has you on seem to be helping. (((HUGS)))

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home